Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The BenzenBurris Uncertainty Principle

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle states by precise inequalities that certain pairs of physical properties, such as position and momentum, cannot be simultaneously known to arbitrarily high precision (Thanks Wikipedia.)

What that means is according to Heisenberg, the more sure you are of one element in an equation, the less you have to be of another (in these certain pairs of physical properties, like the where and when of an electron).

In the BenzenBurris Uncertainty Principle, the more on top of your junk that you are in one class, the less you are in all other classes. ie: once you're passing one, you start to realize you have no idea what's going on with the others.

This is not to be confused with my Conservation of Motivation theorem, that motivation cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. Like I had a lot of motivation to do all my homework tonight for the rest of the week and relax, but instead I got all OCD on my cleaning and my room looks great but my homework does not :-<. Motivation also naturally transfers from Schoolwork (a very high potential for failure, the opposing force of motivation) to video games (which has a very low potential failure).

This is how science works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers